Monday, September 24, 2012

Rustic Wedding Cake

 
I was elated to make my nephew's wedding cake! For this cake, I made the fondant flowers with jewelled centers. Of course, being the "rednecks" that we are, my brother-in-law went out and cut the wooden base for this cake. I can't believe how expensive those things are! Everything was so beautiful, I wish I had taken more pictures! They used different sizes of the rustic cuts for the cookie table! Makayla (the bride) told me she bought the topper from Etsy!--If you've never checked it out, you should!! (www.etsy.com)
 
 

 
Here are my two sweetie pies!! :) They had a blast dressing up for the wedding and Kylie actually had a blister on her foot from dancing so much! ...I must mention -Makayla did an awesome job with the pinterest inspired tutu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment